[Trilinos-Users] problems with transpose, inverse and products with Epetra_CRSMatrix

Antonella Longo longo at pi.ingv.it
Wed Sep 10 07:10:46 MDT 2014

We are making computations with Epetra_CRSMatrices,
but we could not find any mathematical functions for
these matrices.
In particular we need to compute the transpose and
the inverse of an Epetra_CRSMatrix, to calculate
the product of two Epetra_CRSMatrices, and the
product of an Epetra_CRSMatrix with an Epetra_Vector.
Does there exist any standard functions for these operations?
We checked the functions of the above mentioned classes but we found
nothing.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Antonella Longo and Deepak Garg

Antonella Longo
Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
Sezione di Pisa
Via Uguccione della Faggiola, 32
Pisa, Italy
Tel. office: 050 8311939