[Trilinos-Users] errors build MPI tpetra CrsMatrix (David Hysom)

David Hysom hysom1 at llnl.gov
Thu Sep 4 14:13:22 MDT 2014

Mark,

Will do. I've found something mysterious: I can make the
error go away by commenting out a method that isn't
even called by my driver. This is extremely mysterious,
and makes no sense at the moment. I'm trying to reproduce
the errors in a smaller toy problem. Will let you know what
I find out.

- David