[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Question about Anasazi BasicEigenproblem

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 2 13:55:58 MDT 2014

Hi Kwangwoo,

Anasazi only returns the eigenvectors that are considered converged with the given criterion (usually tolerance).  Any unconverged vectors are not returned, as they do not meet the criterion for being called (approximate) eigenvectors for the problem.  If you are interested in seeing all the Ritz vectors (and values), you can pass in a debug status test object via the setDebugStatusTest() method that monitors the iteration and candidate eigenpairs by calling getRitzValues and getRitzVectors.  That will give you access to those unconverged eigenpairs.

Thanks,
Heidi

--

Heidi K. Thornquist