[Trilinos-Users] Problem running my own example with visual studio 2013

Chetan Jhurani chetan.jhurani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:54:45 MDT 2014

CMake command line (and the GUI also) takes a command line option "-G" to specify the visual studio version as well as machine word
size (32 or 64).  Use that consistently in the two generation steps.  For example I have

C:\>"c:\Program Files (x86)\CMake 2.8\bin\cmake.exe" | findstr Visual

  Visual Studio 10            = Generates Visual Studio 10 project files.

  Visual Studio 10 Win64      = Generates Visual Studio 10 Win64 project
plus many more.