[Trilinos-Users] Cannot configure development version of Trilinos

Bruno Turcksin bruno.turcksin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:31:17 MST 2014

Hi all,

I just cloned the git repository but now I have a problem to configure
Trilinos. Here is the error message:

Finished configuring Trilinos!

-- Configuring done
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:
svdi_cgi_cps
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "svdi_cgi_cps".
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: vdicps_dual
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "vdicps_dual".
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: vdx11cps
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "vdx11cps".
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: vdx11cps
CMake Error in packages/seacas/libraries/svdi/CMakeLists.txt:
   Exporting the target "vdx11cps" is not allowed since its linker language
   cannot be determined

CMake Error in packages/seacas/libraries/svdi/CMakeLists.txt:
   Exporting the target "vdx11cps" is not allowed since its linker language
   cannot be determined

CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: vdicps_dual
CMake Error in packages/seacas/libraries/svdi/CMakeLists.txt:
   Exporting the target "vdicps_dual" is not allowed since its linker
language
   cannot be determined

CMake Error in packages/seacas/libraries/svdi/CMakeLists.txt:
   Exporting the target "vdicps_dual" is not allowed since its linker
language
   cannot be determined

CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:
svdi_cgi_cps
CMake Error in packages/seacas/libraries/svdi/CMakeLists.txt:
   Exporting the target "svdi_cgi_cps" is not allowed since its linker
   language cannot be determined

CMake Error in packages/seacas/libraries/svdi/CMakeLists.txt:
   Exporting the target "svdi_cgi_cps" is not allowed since its linker
   language cannot be determined

I have used the development version before without any problem. I have
attached the configure line that I'm using.

Best,

Bruno