[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: error while installing stk package

Parks, Michael L mlparks at sandia.gov
Thu Nov 20 15:13:48 MST 2014

– Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: trilinos-users-bounces at software.sandia.gov [mailto:trilinos-users-bounces at software.sandia.gov] On Behalf Of Andrey Prokopenko
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:06 PM
To: Sjaardema, Gregory D
Cc: trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov; Hu, Jonathan
Subject: Re: [Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: error while installing stk package

Here is some info from the June 11 STK pull notes:

Please note that if you choose to update to the new STK there are some updates to TPLs that will be necessary. STK now depends on Boost 1.55.0 and will need a compiled boost. A simple compiled version is all that is necessary. In addition if you choose to use STKSearchUtils you will need the GLM tpl which can be found at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ogl-math/files/

You will want to download the 0.9.4.6 version as that is what they currently build against. I tried the newest version and ran into issues so I believe this is a hard requirement. It is header only library so you only have to unpack it to use it. The Trilinos TPL name for it is "GLM".

-Andrey