[Trilinos-Users] playing with overlaped map

Sunghwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:20:26 MST 2014

Dear all,

I need to do something with overlapped map, which has no one-to-one
correspondence between global index and the pair of a local index and a
processor number.

Then, how do I do some operation without overlapping?

For example

RCP<MultiVector> mutivector = rcp(new MultiVector(map,2) )

numMyElement = vector.getMaxLocalIndex()

For (int i=0;i<numMyElement;i++){

           multivector.sumIntoLocalValue(i,0,&val);

}

If I print 'multivector', I can check the printed values are multiply added.

Is there good way to my case?

Sincerely

Sunghwan Choi