[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos 11.10.2: sacado test fail to compile with clang

Denis Davydov davydden at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 08:26:46 MST 2014

Thank you very much Simone for a prompt answer.
Sorry for reporting something that is already fixed.

There is also a sacado test compilation issue with 11.12.1.
Perhaps it has been already discussed, but I could not find how to access
mailing list archives to check it.
Just in case, here is the compilation error:

[ 16%] Building CXX object packages/sacado/test/performance/CMakeFiles/fe_jac_fill_funcs.dir/fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
Linking CXX shared library libfe_jac_fill_funcs.dylib
  "Teuchos::ActiveRCPNodesSetup::ActiveRCPNodesSetup()", referenced from:
      __GLOBAL__I_a in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
  "Teuchos::ActiveRCPNodesSetup::~ActiveRCPNodesSetup()", referenced from:
      __GLOBAL__I_a in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
  "Teuchos::Time::stop()", referenced from:
      analytic_jac_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
      residual_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
  "Teuchos::Time::start(bool)", referenced from:
      analytic_jac_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
      residual_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
  "Teuchos::Time::Time(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&, bool)", referenced from:
      analytic_jac_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
      residual_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
  "Teuchos::Time::totalElapsedTime(bool) const", referenced from:
      analytic_jac_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o
      residual_fill(unsigned int, unsigned int, double) in fe_jac_fill_funcs.cpp.o

Kind regards,
Denis