[Trilinos-Users] creating Tpetra maps from off-processor data

Alicia M Klinvex aklinvex at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 4 07:04:11 MST 2014

Hello Jeremy,

I'm not sure whether this is what you were asking, but you can totally use Importers with Teuchos communicators.

This is an Anasazi example which shows how to use an Importer (with a Teuchos comm) to do a matrix-vector multiplication: http://trilinos.org/docs/r11.12/packages/anasazi/doc/html/TraceMinDavidson_2TraceMinDavidsonUserOpEx_8cpp-example.html

Does that answer your question?

Best wishes,
Alicia