[Trilinos-Users] Returned mail: see transcript for details

maireni at cimne.upc.edu maireni at cimne.upc.edu
Tue Nov 4 01:41:49 MST 2014

Dear Heidi Thornquist,

  Allow me introduce myself first. My name is Nelson Lafontaine,
  i am a PhD student from UPC, Barcelona, Spain. Now i am Beijing China
  working with the Psor Chen Pu in the Automatic Multilevel Substructure
  Methods (AMLS).
  I see you are a Anasazi developer and i write to you because i am
  interested in use
  this library. My installation of Trilinos (trilinos-11.12.1) was
  successfully,
  even  i can run some test examples that you are define in Anasazi
files.

  However, like you create your own class of matrices and vector,
  my data i can provided to solve my eigen problem is in the form of
  a Compressed Sparse Row (CSR). My question  is if exist a way to call
  the eigen-solver defined in Anasazi just providing the data of
  compressed
  Sparse row format, or if is possible to create the matrices types
  defined
  in Anasazi just using the CRS format.

  Thanks in advance for your time.

  Nelson