[Trilinos-Users] Anasazi Orthogonalization Error!

SungHwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 10:32:22 MDT 2014

Hi, I report similar error the day before yesterday
I could get some more information with changing verbosity of the solver. I
am using LOBPCG solver and during the orthogonalization, lapack.HEEV return
error thus,
at 701th line of AnasaziSVQBOrthoManager.hpp, my program is stoped.
I don't know the underlying algorithm of LOBPCG method. As far as I know,
the iterations are not tried becuase of the error from orthogonalization
step. For this reason, any changes of options of solver did not work as far
as I did.

I do not know how I escape from this error. please help me..... This is
very significant error for me.

Sincerely
Sunghwan choi