[Trilinos-Users] Anasazi throw the running error

SungHwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:28:16 MDT 2014

Hi, I am a anasazi user.
I have used anasazi to diagonalize large sparse matrices
I sometimes faced unexpected failure

such as

Anasazi::LOBPCGSolMgr::solve() caught unexpected exception from
Anasazi::LOBPCG::iterate() at iteration 1
/appl/trilinos/kwangwoo/libs/include/AnasaziSVQBOrthoManager.hpp:701:

Throw number = 8

Throw test that evaluated to true: info != 0

Anasazi::SVQBOrthoManager::findBasis(): Error code 7 from HEEV
Anasazi::LOBPCGSolMgr::solve() returning Unconverged with no solutions

like above anasazi throw the error number but I couldn't find any
information on the error numbers
the example that I put above come up right after starting the diagonalize
the matrix.

I hope some of you have appropriate solutions.

Sunghwan Choi