[Trilinos-Users] Epetra on TACC's Stampede

John T. Foster john.foster at utsa.edu
Sun May 11 21:35:17 MDT 2014

Gyorgy,

I assume your using the Trilinos on Stampede that is by installed and
accessed with module load trilinos command. While Epetra shouldn’t be an
issue, I’ve run into other problems because the TACC Trilinos is not the
complete set of libraries, so I’ve just been building Trilinos myself and
have no problems. If you’d like to try building Trilinos yourself, I’m
attaching my CMake config script for Stampede for your reference.

JTF