[Trilinos-Users] Epetra rectangular matrix

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at CSBSJU.EDU
Mon Mar 31 14:14:48 MDT 2014

Erik is right, you need the domain and range map passed in to
FillComplete.  I can't visually see a problem with your header file, but
please check all return codes to see if Epetra is complaining about
something.

If you have a simple driver that would use the header, please send it.
Also, what is happening that indicates a problem, core dump, incorrect
output?

Mike