[Trilinos-Users] Epetra rectangular matrix

Salinger, Andrew agsalin at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 31 11:22:55 MDT 2014

David,

Here are some things I saw on a quick read-through:

  1.  Best to over-estimate NumNzPerRow so that it doesn't have to re-allocate more memory. You may even know this number exactly (using m_matching.size())
  2.  check return code on InsertGlobalValues — indices must be in maps or you'll later get NaNs.
  3.  I don't think FillComplete needs arguments.
  4.  MatrixVectorProduct should not need "matrix" argument but use m_matrix
  5.  MatrixVectorProduct input and output, weird that one is std::vector<double> and other double*. Pick one.
  6.  outputEpetraVector can be made a View of double* output, so you don't need the final copy loop.

Not sure exactly what you want — hope this helps.
Andy