[Trilinos-Users] 3rd European Trilinos User Group Meeting, June 30 - July 1, Lugano, Switzerland

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 24 19:04:10 MDT 2014

I am sending this on behalf of Gilles Fourestey, CSCS, who will be hosting this year's European Trilinos meeting.

On behalf of the organizers and the Swiss National Computing Center, I would like to invite you to the 3nd European Trilinos User Group meeting, which will be held in Lugano, on June 30th to July 1st.  This year, the EuroTUG will be co-organized with the PMAA14 conference (http://pmaa14.ics.usi.ch/).

Details and registration are available at the following link:
http://www.cscs.ch/events/event_detail/index.html?tx_seminars_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=92

The EuroTUG is a satellite to the TUG meeting held annually at Sandia National Labs, which brings together communication between Trilinos users, clients and developers from all over Europe and provides an outlook in current trends in development of Trilinos as well as to current trends in HPC in general.

We encourage participants to indicate their specific interests during the registration process to allow the organizers to define focus points. Also, participants are encouraged to present their individual research/work that involves utilisation or development of packages from Trilinos.

Best Regards,
Gilles Fourestey

Organizers:
Peter Arbenz, ETHZ