[Trilinos-Users] navier-stokes

Deremble, Bruno bderemble at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 19 10:05:29 MDT 2014

Dear all,

I am working on a time integration of 2D Navier-Stokes problem (in vorticity -stream function).
Every time step I need to invert this basic elliptic equation Delta psi = q (where Delta is the usual laplace operator discretized with finite differences).
Right now I use a direct LU solver but I suspect there is a much more efficient way to do this problem.
In fact psi remains almost the same from one time step to another.

I was wondering if you can advise me on the best strategy to solve this problem.

Thank you very much
Bruno