[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos build failure

Templeton, Jeremy Alan jatempl at sandia.gov
Fri Jun 27 17:31:59 MDT 2014

Hi all, I’m trying to update to version 11.8, but I get the build error below for a release parallel build using the same cmake configuration script that worked for 11.4 (attached).  I can build 11.8 in both a release and debug configuration for serial as well as using the same cmake file to build a debug parallel build.  Any ideas as to what the cause might be?
Thanks,
Jeremy

[ 74%] Built target stratimikosaztecoo
  "Ifpack2::SparseContainer<Tpetra::CrsMatrix<double, int, int, KokkosClassic::SerialNode, KokkosClassic::AltSparseOps<void, int, KokkosClassic::SerialNode, KokkosClassic::details::AltSparseOpsDefaultAllocator<int, KokkosClassic::SerialNode> > >, Ifpack2::ILUT<Tpetra::CrsMatrix<double, int, int, KokkosClassic::SerialNode, KokkosClassic::AltSparseOps<void, int, KokkosClassic::SerialNode, KokkosClassic::details::AltSparseOpsDefaultAllocator<int, KokkosClassic::SerialNode> > > > >::SparseContainer(Teuchos::RCP<Tpetra::RowMatrix<double, int, int, KokkosClassic::SerialNode> const> const&, Teuchos::ArrayView<int const> const&)", referenced from:
      (anonymous namespace)::SparseContainer_ILUT_UnitTest<double, int, int>::runUnitTestImpl(Teuchos::basic_FancyOStream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, bool&) const in Ifpack2_UnitTestContainer.cpp.o
make[2]: *** [packages/ifpack2/test/unit_tests/Ifpack2_unit_tests.exe] Error 1
make[1]: *** [packages/ifpack2/test/unit_tests/CMakeFiles/Ifpack2_unit_tests.dir/all] Error 2

Jeremy A. Templeton, Ph.D.
Thermal/Fluid Sciences & Engineering
jatempl at sandia.gov<mailto:jatempl at sandia.gov>
http://tiny.sandia.gov/jatempl