[Trilinos-Users] Epetra slow down instead of speed up on local machine (OpenMPI?)

Gyorgy Matyasfalvi matyasfalvi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:14:48 MDT 2014

Hi Bart,

thanks for the quick response. I believe I didn't do that. This is what I
did:

***************************
$ make NO_AFFINITY=1
***************************

And I got the following output:
OpenBLAS build complete.

  OS               ... Linux
  Architecture     ... x86_64
  BINARY           ... 64bit
  C compiler       ... GCC  (command line : gcc)
  Fortran compiler ... GFORTRAN  (command line : gfortran)
  Library Name     ... libopenblas_sandybridgep-r0.2.8.a (Multi threaded;
Max num-threads is 32)

To install the library, you can run "make PREFIX=/path/to/your/installation
install".

I'll try to rebuild it as you suggested.
Thank you! Best,
Gyorgy