[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] static vs shared

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:42:07 MDT 2014

I'm building shared all the time for the Debian build [1] and fixed
several bugs here. I would expect a smooth ride now.

Note that building shared libs doesn't mean that Trilinos will find
shared versions of the TPLs. If you want a completely shared build,
two or three additional Trilinos-CMake flags need to be set.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~nschloe/+archive/ubuntu/trilinos-nightly/