[Trilinos-Users] boost/std::shared_ptr interoperability

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 30 08:16:22 MST 2014

Nico and others,

You will want to copy the code for supporting the interoperability of Teuchos::RCP and boost::shared_ptr for use with std::shared_ptr I think.

I am currently on projects that don’t allow C++11 yet so you should expect  little support for C++11 at this point.  However, this might change in the next few months.  At that point, I will update a bunch of this software to optionally take advantage of C++11 features and to provide interoperability with std::shared_ptr.

-Ross

P.S. I remember being a grad student being able to use bleeding edge compilers and approaches.  Those were good days in many respects.