[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Trilinos Build Problem

Gary.Myers.Contractor at unnpp.gov Gary.Myers.Contractor at unnpp.gov
Mon Jan 20 11:05:14 MST 2014

Brent,

I am in the process of getting the full verbose compile over to our
computers which interface with the internet.

In the meantime, I have successfully built and test teuchos by itself
from Trilinos 11.4.2.  Then I attempted to just build and test teuchos
and sacado.  This attempt failed in the manner that was consistent with
what I have been getting with the full build.  I looked at the
Teuchos_config.h file and the TEUCHOSCORE_LIB_DLL_EXPORT macros is not
defined.

Now, there is a possibility that my environmental pathnames could be
pulling in an older version.  Let me check into this and see if this is
causing an issue.

I will get back to you on this.

Thanks,

Gary