[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos Build Problem

Gary.Myers.Contractor at unnpp.gov Gary.Myers.Contractor at unnpp.gov
Thu Jan 16 08:41:48 MST 2014

Hi,

Newbie question here: First time build of Trilinos using CMake.

I am building Trilinos 11.4.2 on a Linux Cluster using Intel compilers;
openMPI, MKL, . . .

CMake configuration is completed, but Teuchos fails  to compile because
macro TEUCHOSCORE_LIB_DLL_EXPORT is not explicitly define.  The first
reference occurs on line 82 of Teuchos_ScalarTraits.hpp.

In looking at Teuchos_DLLExportMacro.h, I could see how this could
happen since _WIN32 probably is not defined.

Can someone suggest how I can get past this (please note that I am not
in a position to easily share files since the Linux Cluster is not on
the grid)?

Thanks,

Gary T. Myers

Principal Scientist