[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra Running Error

Hoemmen, Mark mhoemme at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 6 12:25:21 MST 2014

Thanks to Mike for asking the relevant question.  MPI must be initialized before you may call any Tpetra functions or create instances of any Tpetra classes.  Please refer to the following Tpetra lesson, which explains different ways to initialize MPI for use with Tpetra:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/dev/packages/tpetra/doc/html/Tpetra_Lesson01.html

mfh