[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos-Users Digest, Vol 102, Issue 8

Hoemmen, Mark mhoemme at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 17 12:32:53 MST 2014

Hi Chen -- The best thing for you to do would be to give the Teuchos dense matrix to a shared-memory parallel BLAS / LAPACK implementation, or to a library such as PLASMA or MAGMA.  If I recall correctly, at least PLASMA if not also MAGMA has parallel algorithms that would help with your problem.  It's not Kokkos' job to implement dense matrix factorizations; other libraries do a great job with that.

Thanks!
mfh

Message: 1