[Trilinos-Users] Teko block preconditioner for an ocean problem

Erik Mulder T.E.Mulder at uu.nl
Tue Dec 16 06:41:34 MST 2014

Dear Trilinos users,

For an ocean problem with the unknowns (u,v,w,p,T,S) I would like to create
a Teko preconditioner. Right now, using NS LSC, I can choose *Inverse
Velocity Type* and *Inverse Pressure Type*. Grouping (u,v,w) with velocity
and (p,T,S) with pressure gives a working preconditioner but no
convergence.

Is it possible to have more rules to get a more elaborate preconditioner?
Instead of 2 rows I would like to have at least 4. Is that possible?

Regards, Erik