[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Requesting Trilion source code installation

oanatesh natesh oanatesh3 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 23:44:10 MDT 2014

Dear Sirs,
                Thank you very much and happy to say as I installed Trilinos. I found the mistake as the cmake last argument must have the \ slash. Then press ENTER two times and out from the argument. Then press double dot (..), it became configured. Then sudo make install finished. Herewith below give the tail output for your references.

Further I am requesting as how to test the installation.  This installation not included the BLAS and LAPACK arguments. Further need to reinstall or not.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Thanking you,
O.A.Natesh.

Processing explicit instantiation support for enabled packages ...

Processing ETI support: Tpetra

Exporting library dependencies ...

Finished configuring Trilinos!

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/natesh/Downloads/trilinos-11.4.1-Source/build
natesh at natesh-Vostro-A860:~/Downloads/trilinos-11.4.1-Source/build$ sudo make install

Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_GeneralSolveCriteriaBelosStatusTest_def.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_GeneralSolveCriteriaBelosStatusTest_decl.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_BelosLinearOpWithSolveFactory_def.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/BelosThyraAdapter.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_BelosLinearOpWithSolve_def.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_BelosLinearOpWithSolve_decl.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_TsqrAdaptor.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_BelosLinearOpWithSolveFactory_decl.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/lib/libstratimikos.so.11.4.1
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/lib/libstratimikos.so.11
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/lib/libstratimikos.so
-- Set runtime path of "/home/natesh/local/trilinos/lib/libstratimikos.so.11.4.1" to "/home/natesh/local/trilinos/lib"
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Stratimikos_Config.h
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Stratimikos_ConfigDefs.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Stratimikos_DefaultLinearSolverBuilder.hpp
-- Installing: /home/natesh/local/trilinos/include/Thyra_DefaultRealLinearSolverBuilder.hpp