[Trilinos-Users] Problem compiling Trilinos against recent PETSc

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at CSBSJU.EDU
Wed Aug 27 12:24:25 MDT 2014

Jens,

Given that PETSc 3.3 was released more than 2 years ago, this is a section
of ML code that is not exercised often.  The right fix for this would be
to support both the pre 3.3 version of these interfaces and the new, and
then compile the proper one depending on the version information in the
petscversion.h file.

For now, I suggest you just make the change Jed suggested.  Please let me
know if the change works for you.

Thanks.

Mike