[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Build fails with SCOTCH

Devine, Karen D kddevin at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 10 14:11:32 MDT 2014

Dominique:

Scotch 6 has a small change.  Apps must link against all Scotch libraries:
ptscotch ptscotcherr scotch scotcherr
With Scotch 5, library scotcherr was not needed.

Trilinos' TPL handling was updated on March 3 to link against all
libraries.  If you get a recent version of Trilinos (via the public git
repo or v11.8 which will be released very soon), your builds should work.

Karen