[Trilinos-Users] Create new entries after calling FillComplete()

홍광우 yuriprime at kaist.ac.kr
Sun Sep 1 23:05:20 MDT 2013

Dear developers & users,

I'm using Epetra package, and I have a question about Epetra_CrsMatrix::FillComplete() method.

At the manual, it says that

Note that, even after a matrix is constructed (FillComplete has been called), it is possible to update existing matrix entries. It is not possible to create new entries.

However, I want to create new entires after calling FillComplete(), because it needs too much memory when I just call Epetra_CrsMatrix::InsertGlobalValues() many times. Is there any solution to this problem?

Sincerely,

Kwangwoo