[Trilinos-Users] viewing a range of rows and cols of a Tpetra_MultiVector

Jonas.Thies at dlr.de Jonas.Thies at dlr.de
Tue Oct 22 01:57:59 MDT 2013

Hi,

what would be the correct way of viewing a "subblock" of a Tpetra_MultiVector,
for instance V(2:8,3:5)? I can use the subView and offsetView consecutively, but
I believe that it means I have to store the intermediate object (the subView) explicitly.
Is there an easier way? I did a quick and dirty test of the above and got segfaults when
trying to access the object later on, but that may be a bug on my behalf.

Thanks,
Jonas

German Aerospace Center. (DLR)
Simulation- and softwaretechnology | Linder Höhe | 51147 Cologne

Jonas Thies
Phone +49-2203-601-4145 | Fax +49-2203-601-3070 | jonas.thies at dlr.de<mailto:jonas.thies at dlr.de>
www.DLR.de/sc<http://www.dlr.de/sc>