[Trilinos-Users] [Anasazi] Is there any page to contian all parameters related to Anasazi?

Holger Brandsmeier holger.brandsmeier at sam.math.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 7 03:37:22 MDT 2013

Sunghwan,

What exactly are you trying to solve? It happened to me that I found
anasazi too slow because I asked to computed eigenvalues of smallest
magnitude. To do that fast you need to give an operator that computes
A^{-1} v for a vector v. Maybe it is not the parameters, but the way
you set up the problem.

-Holger

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Sunghwan Choi <iomn159753 at kaist.ac.kr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am newbie for Anasazi. As far as I used, Anasazi library is too slow. In
> order to make it fast, I tried to handle the parameters related to solver.
>
> I found some parameters by skimming examples in Anasazi homepage but I
> couldn’t find any pages which contains all possible parameters
>
> In order to find out an optimal combination, I should know all possible
> parameters and some explanations about them.
>

> If you know the place where I can find what I want, please let me know
>

> Sunghwan Choi

Holger Brandsmeier, SAM, ETH Zürich
http://www.sam.math.ethz.ch/people/bholger