[Trilinos-Users] [Anasazi] Is there any page to contian all parameters related to Anasazi?

Sunghwan Choi iomn159753 at kaist.ac.kr
Sun Oct 6 22:26:27 MDT 2013

Hi,

I am newbie for Anasazi. As far as I used, Anasazi library is too slow. In
order to make it fast, I tried to handle the parameters related to solver.

I found some parameters by skimming examples in Anasazi homepage but I
couldn't find any pages which contains all possible parameters

In order to find out an optimal combination, I should know all possible
parameters and some explanations about them.

If you know the place where I can find what I want, please let me know

Sunghwan Choi