[Trilinos-Users] Kokkos/Tpetra tutorial/documentation

Hoemmen, Mark mhoemme at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 6 16:27:38 MST 2013

On Nov 5, 2013, at 12:00 PM, <trilinos-users-request at software.sandia.gov>
 <trilinos-users-request at software.sandia.gov> wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:48:01 +0100
> From: " Pavel Jir?nek " <pavel.jiranek at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Trilinos-Users] Kokkos/Tpetra tutorial/documentation
> To: "trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov"
> 	<trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov>
>
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if I could find somewhere a detailed description of Kokkos
> (and its use with Tpetra) in an online or PDF (report/presentation) form.

Carter Edwards gave a Kokkos tutorial at the Trilinos Users' Group meeting earlier this week.  He developed an extensive set of slides.  This will get posted on the Trilinos website soon.  You could try contacting Carter directly to get a copy.  There are also lots of papers and tech reports and slides on Kokkos.

We don't have tutorial material yet on using Kokkos in Tpetra, because this is a topic of current active development.  Existing interfaces (such as Tpetra::RTI) that provide the "lambda functions over Tpetra objects" feature will change quite a bit.

I'll be happy to talk with you directly if you have a strong interest --

mfh