[Trilinos-Users] Typical memory usage of Epetra_FECrsMatrix?

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Tue May 21 12:35:50 MDT 2013

James,

The final optimized data structure for FECrsMatrix should contain NZ doubles and (NZ+N) ints, where NZ is the total number of nonzeros and N is the problem dimension.

I am not sure if there are auxiliary data structures associated with collecting off-processor contributions, but even if there are, they should hopefully be small.

If this is insufficient information, let me know.

Mike