[Trilinos-Users] Isoropia/Zoltan2 for general graph partitioning / TBB

Sean C McDuffee scmcduff at blueskystudios.com
Fri May 17 09:39:51 MDT 2013

Hi,

I have a graph of a problem which I'd like to do a balanced partition on
to map a communication pattern to a multicore cpu/shared memory
machine.  Is it best to use Isoropia with a Epetra_CrsGraph for which
I've made a custom Epetra_Comm object that represents my cpu and extract
the communication information out of that?  Or, is there an easier route
with Tpetra, Kokkos, and Zoltan2?  The communication pattern is
eventually something I'd use TBB with.

Thanks,
Sean