[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] trilinos in MSVC

Mohammad R. Hashemi mrh1390 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:15:22 MDT 2013

Brent,
Thank you for your explanation. As you said, I just

1- ran CMake over "clapack-3.2.1-CMAKE" (without even changing its name!)
and let it make a solution in "clapack-3.2.1-CMAKE/solution";

2- installed MPICH with its default windows binary;

3- ran CMake to create "trilinos-11.2.3-Source/solution", just enabling
Belos/Examples/MPI and of course let the LAPACK_DIR to remain
"clapack-3.2.1-CMAKE/solution".

At last, VS tells that:
 "========== Build: 51 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 19 skipped

Now, my question is how to link trilinos to a VC++ project, is it
sufficient to (just as any other static library) link the .lib files and
add trilinos include directories? Is there any way to create dependent VC
projects (one is my own c++ project and others are those currently
available in Trilinos.sln)?