[Trilinos-Users] Belos example

Sunghwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:47:11 MDT 2013

Hi, I am a newbie for Belos;;;;

I really want to find a simple example for belos but I failed.

http://junweihuang.info/packages/belos/doc/html/examples.html

the linked page contains lots of examples but I is too complicated to me
even if I have short experience with tuechos and epetra stuff.

Most of example start from reading matrix and vector from files but I don't
need that and

They also contains preconditioner (I know that is important to performace) I
don't need them now;

Would you help me? Now I have Epetra_CrsMatrix and Epetra_Vector and I want
to solve the linear equation (dimension is almost million by million) the
only what I need is parallel option.

If you can, please let me know how to treat belos please,,,,

Best,

Sunghwan Choi