[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_CrsMatrix acessing the value in other node; ;

Sunghwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:23:52 MDT 2013

Hi,

I want to construct symmetric matrix and using AztecOO, solving linear
equation.

I originally planned to compute upper elements and copy them in to lower
elements.

However, I got failed to insert values which is stored in different node.
InsertGlobal Value returned -1. Is there any way to insert values to memory
in different nodes without calling MPI externally?

And also, do you know the best way to construct symmetric matrix with more
than one core in Epetra_CrsMatrix?

I think If AztecOO treat upper only matrix - it means matrix has only upper
part others are all zero - as full symmetric matrix, I don't need to copy
values anymore.

Is there any option to make AztecOO recognize symmetric matrix properly even
though  upper( or lower) elements are put?

Sincerely

Sunghwan Choi