[Trilinos-Users] test Trilinos installation

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Thu Mar 28 05:33:29 MDT 2013

Matteo,

Where did you find a "Trilinos manual"?  I don't see it listed at:

      http://trilinos.sandia.gov/documentation.html

I think you want to start with "Trilinos CMake Quickstart" linked above which is:

     http://trilinos.sandia.gov/Trilinos10CMakeQuickstart.txt

However, I don't know how current that is.  The most current version of that info is the file is included in the Trilinos distribution:

     cmake/TrilinosCMakeQuickstart.txt

That document should answer all of your questions related to testing, hopefully.

-Ross