[Trilinos-Users] non local matrix in Epetra_FECrsMatrix

Radu Popescu radu.popescu at epfl.ch
Thu Mar 28 04:41:31 MDT 2013

Hello,

I'm working on a FEM code where I use the Epetra_FECrsMatrix class. I'm
building an Epetra_FECrsGraph object first and building the matrix with the
constructor that takes the FECrsGraph object.

I'm interested in using the approach where a non local graph is built
inside the FECrsGraph, which then causes a CrsMatrix for non local DOFs to
be embedded inside the FECrsMatrix.

I've noticed, though, that enabling this option gives different results
(the number of non zero elements in the final matrix is different in the
two cases).

Is anybody already using this approach, or is it deprecated?

Thank you,
Radu Popescu