[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] error reading xml ParameterList

Cyr, Eric C eccyr at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 7 08:44:05 MST 2013

Bui

This is an ugly file. Does someone know why the parameter list writer
spits out all of this extra stuff?

I've attached a version of the file to look at and use. Hopefully the
parameter list reader does a better job with it. I've removed all the
validator stuff, the RCP stuff and the docString stuff.

Eric