[Trilinos-Users] Multigrid preconditioning with 64 bit support

C.S. Natarajan csnataraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:31:01 MST 2013

Hi Eric,
         I don't have a problem building ML on a 64 bit platform. I am
trying to solve a large problem (strongly anisotropic poisson) and was
wondering if ML has 64-bit support. Just to clarify, have you used ML in
conjunction with long long Epetra_Map's?
I have no problem with ML up to Trilinos 10.10 but I just upgraded to 11.03
to solve bigger problems and have started getting errors when building the
preconditioner.

Thanks for the help.

C.S.N