[Trilinos-Users] European Trilinos User Group Meeting, June 3-5, 2013, Munich

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 6 09:50:07 MST 2013

On behalf of the organizers and the host institutions, Technische Universität München (TUM) & Leibniz Rechenzentrum (LRZ), I would like to invite you to the 2nd European Trilinos User Group meeting.

The meeting will be held in Munich, Germany, on June 3-5, 2013.

Details and registration are available at the following link:
http://www.lnm.mw.tum.de/mhpc/european-trilinos-user-group-meeting/

The EuroTUG is a satellite to the TUG meeting held annually at Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, USA. EuroTUG brings together and facilitates communication between Trilinos users, clients and developers from all over Europe and provides an insight and outlook in current trends in development of Trilinos as well as to current trends in HPC in general.
We encourage participants to indicate their specific interests during the registration process to allow the organizers to define focus points. Also, participants are encouraged to present their individual research/work that involves utilization or development of packages from Trilinos.

Best Regards,
Mike

Organizers:
Peter Arbenz, ETHZ