[Trilinos-Users] constructing rectangular crsmatrix

Sunghwan Choi iomn159753 at kaist.ac.kr
Mon Mar 4 05:00:31 MST 2013

Hi,

In CrsMatrix class reference, it is written that rectangular matrix could be
constructed. However, I am not sure that not giving column values make
crsmatrix rectangular. If I do not give values, crsmatrix recognize them as
zero then operation that I want to do can be done however, by doing that, is
there any disadvantage of performance? Is there different way to construct
rectangular crsmatrix? If it is, please let me know

Sunghwan Choi