[Trilinos-Users] Cmake not recognizing cygwin mpi compilers

Willenbring, James M jmwille at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 24 15:03:49 MDT 2013

Roy,

What is the output you get for

/usr/bin/mpicc --version

-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/mpicc
CMake Error: your C compiler: "/usr/bin/mpicc" was not found.   Please set CMAKE_C_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.

The output from cmake seems to indicate that mpicc is not located at /usr/bin/mpicc

What version of MPI is installed on your machine?

Jim