[Trilinos-Users] compile amesos2

Eric Bavier bavier at cray.com
Tue Jun 11 12:55:15 MDT 2013

Could you give some more detail about the specific compilation issues
you're having?

Amesos2 does not support enabling SuperLUMT at the same time as SuperLU
and SuperLU_DIST precisely because of naming issues, as it hasn't
received the same amount of attention from its developers with regard to
compatibility with the other SuperLU's.

`~Eric