[Trilinos-Users] Building on mac with clang and c++11

Bart Janssens bart at bartjanssens.org
Mon Jun 10 09:59:44 MDT 2013

Hi Robert,

Since you appear to be linking to static libraries, I am wondering if this
could be a consequence of not having BUILD_SHARED_LIBS turned on? I use
clang on OS X and never had to adjust CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS manually, but I do
always switch on BUILD_SHARED_LIBS. Also, homebrew can install trilinos for
you, if you prefer (I use it that way now).

Kind regards,

Bart