[Trilinos-Users] Thyra -> print()?

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Fri Jan 25 18:38:58 MST 2013

Look for examples in Thyra of the use of the describe() function. Look it up in doxygen. It is something like:

std::cout << describe(*vec, Teuchos::VERB_EXTREME);

where vec is an RCP<VectorBase> object.

If you can't find it let me know and I will point to specific example code.

-Ross

Sent from my android phone. Excuse the terse message.