[Trilinos-Users] Not enough space to get a matrix row

Eric Marttila eric.marttila at thermoanalytics.com
Fri Jan 18 21:32:03 MST 2013

Mike,
I had not run valgrind on this before.  I just did that and it did not flag any
memory issues.  (I suppose there still could be some mem issues in there that
valgrind isn't able to detect).
Thanks.
--Eric

--
Eric A. Marttila
ThermoAnalytics, Inc.

email: Eric.Marttila at ThermoAnalytics.com
phone: 810-636-2443
fax:   906-482-9755
web: http://www.thermoanalytics.com